Sunday, September 20, 2009

Home

Well we got to come home yesterday afternoon! First night was full of peeks into the bassinet but Ethan is doing really well! I know night one.... wait a week! The biggest issue was trying to figure out how to get in and out of my bed. A step stool and some pain pills seem to have worked and it felt nice to be in my own bed! I have been having pain on my right side which seems to be getting better but I don't remember having it with my other ones. Brady and Abby are enjoying Ethan. Today Abby held Ethan while I took a shower. My goal today is to take a family picture and some more with Abby but here are some more pictures!




3 comments:

Bengi said...

Oh my he is so cute!

chadandkimi said...

AND time to blog... you are doing great! :)

Kati said...

I still have MOM!