Monday, February 8, 2010

Memories

OK so I have diligently been working on my old photos.  I started in 1996 and have scanned in all of the old photos I can find for each year.  I had already several years ago seperated the photos by year and by event so that part was already done.  I have completed almost thru 1999.  I have enjoyed the pictures so much that I thought I'd spend the next few weeks putting a couple on the blog occasionally.  I hope they bring as many smiles to your faces as they did mine.

What the heck do I have on?


4 comments:

chadandkimi said...

OMG, that is hilarious! POLKA DOTS! you, me, the baby... at least you have the post-baby wardrobe excuse! but geez...how much blood did you lose giving birth, you look PALE, or wait, maybe that's because you're sitting next to OVERLY-TANNED-GIRL! LOL and remember those cordless telephones? hellll-o-oh! WHERE was that photo taken? I don't recognize the background or chair?!

chadandkimi said...

I love, love, love that pic of you with new baby Jessica. That was such a magical time in our family - the first baby! She was (& continues to be) sooooooooo loved and cherished. So precious & sweet, she is probably a good deal to blame for all the cousins to come along later!

We LOVE you, Jessica!
...yesterday, today, and tomorrow, too...

chadandkimi said...

OH, poor Kati...
after her two fashionable sisters moved away from home, she had to resort to wearing Dad's flannel shirts!!! :)

thanks for the trip down memory lane, Bengi! looking forward to more...

Bengi said...

That was at Tim's mom and dads. Remember that was the first time I left Jessi anywhere. You and I ran up to that baby clothing store in sunset plaza. I think she was three weeks old.