Sunday, July 5, 2009

3rd Trimester

For those of you who can't keep track (as if the baby tickers on the side aren't enough - Ha Ha Ha), Friday & Sunday marks 28 weeks for Kati & I, respectively, which is the official (?) start of the 3rd trimester.  YEA!  Oh, but if you thought we were complaining before...just hold on!

I just updated the July 4th background, but please feel free to select something else you like.  I've also removed the annoying playlist.com music.  If anyone liked it, you are welcome to add one back.  After a while, I found it annoying...did I mention I'm beginning the 3rd trimester?!  :)

5 comments:

Bengi said...

I changed the color of the blog title. The red was a little overwhelming. But I thought it looked good.

To be honest glad music is gone. Our computer in the living room doesn't work for sound anymore so when I'd look on my laptop it always scared me.

Bengi said...

FYI I just loaded the cookout pictures on snapfish. Kati I only did a few of your tummy pictures.

TravelinGranny said...

I love that background. Glad everybody had a great 4th. I made it home just in time for the rain to POUR.

AHMEDAbob said...

I'm soooooo glad you kids are doing blogs. It makes me feel a LOT better being so far away.

We had a great 4th of july here. The parades, the hot dogs and burgers, and all the celebrations. You should have seen it!

love you all

AhmedaBOB

Kati said...

I thought I was already there! CRAP!