Monday, July 6, 2009

Cookout Book

OK I finally put the pictures from the cookout together and ordered one of those photo books. This Eurobook place from my dotphoto account had a sale last month so I thought I'd try one. It looks so cool. I'll bring it with me next time I come that way.

It is so good to have Bob along with us too. Mom have you been holding out our blog from him. We've been doing this for over a year now haven't we?

Don't forget to watch www.bengiann.blogspot.com for daily updates to our vacation to yellowstone. I think I have it figured out how to post from my phone to the blog in case we are somewhere that doesn't have internet. I am afraid however the two nights we are in Yellowstone we won't have phone coverage there either. YIKES!

3 comments:

Bengi said...

Made some more color changes so words could be read.

Bengi said...

Just checked we started the blog on August 22, 2008. So almost a year!

TravelinGranny said...

I send Bob the link to the blog very often. Wednesday 7/8/09 at 2:00am Bob was sitting on his balcony in the dark. He has NO electricity so it is too hot in the bungalow to sleep. NO electric, NO internet so we just text.