Sunday, August 9, 2009

Baby Vesta Shower






What wonderful friends you have Kimi! It was so lovely. Everything was beautiful! Even YOU! I love these shots of you but this one is my favorite shot of the day! I was going to the invitation in focus and the background blurred. I think it turned out perfect. I hope you like it!







These are all SOOC (Straight out of camera) I didn't crop or adjust any of the images. I forgot where you sent me the info so I can upload all the photos so everyone can get them. Is it flikr? Call me or text me the infor and I'll get them up ASAP.

2 comments:

chadandkimi said...

it's snapfish.com I'll forward the email.

I love all your fancy tricks with your camera, especially making the background out-of-focus.

chadandkimi said...

Oh, I also love the effect where you are zooming in on MY face to make it look sooo much larger than I know that it is to be the center of attention in the pictures while keeping everything else in perspective. amazing technique, my face really looks large. :)

HA! HA! HA!