Monday, August 31, 2009

last week of work!

Just wanted to post as I feel like the real countdown is on. This is my last week of work, and I have all office time to wrap up a few big projects. The stress to get it all done! I also updated the blog background again - more blue! If you don't like, of course you can change.

Today, Chad surprised me with a Pregnancy Massage at my favorite Renaissance Salon. It was soooo wonderful! I should have come home all relaxed & stayed in bed for the next 10 days. :)

Kati, I don't know if you are having this unseasonably 'cool' weather in Texas, but it has been gorgeous here. I say 'cool' because everyone says it feels cool, I just feel normal...I probably need freezing temps before I'll perceive it to be cool. :) Don't get me wrong - I'm loving it, & I'm so thankful to not be miserably hot & sweaty these last few days.

Alright, I'd better get to bed so as not to ruin all the good things done by the massage by sitting in this desk chair way too late into the night.

Have a great week & wonderful 3-day weekend!

3 comments:

Bengi said...

I am getting so excited! I'm sure you are feeling lots of pressure to get things done but you will. It will all be worth it.

Are you going to leave Cade in day care while you are off? I'm sure you will have to pay for it to keep his spot but I think you will so enjoy having him home with you too!

TravelinGranny said...

I took off and had a massage yesterday. I was laying there and wondering if they did massages to pregnant women.

It was so good that I didn't want to get up, but then they said that they would have to charge me extra if I stayed all day.

I am so glad that you husband did that for you! What a wonderful thing to do for you, I know first hand how good it made you feel.

Kati said...

Love the BLUE!!!

Glad that you are getting things wrapped up I am so excited for you!