Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday to Cade


We started the day with cupcakes for breakfast.


Look at my cutie pie...three years old...I can't believe it!


We spent the morning at Dynamo Gymnastics' Play Zone.
Cade had a ball. Camden slept the entire 90 minutes.

We ate lunch at home & spent the afternoon playing with all Cade's toys & watching his newest favorite movie, Toy Story, again & again.


For dinner, we went to Chuck E. Cheese's.
Cade had a ball. Camden slept the entire time we were there.
(This is the same picture, but I thought it was funny to share!)
He is such a good baby!


Then we came home to sing Happy Birthday, blow out candles, & open presents.
Here's my cutie pie with his Toy Story ball.
He also got a Toy Story remote control car AND...
a REAL Buzz Lightyear!
(The camera batteries died before we got a picture of him, sorry!)

whew...what a day! and we still have his party to go...
See you all at our Circus Party!

1 comment:

Bengi said...

We are going to be there! What a cutie! I had in my mind that his birthday was tomorrow so he'll be getting his birthday call tomorrow from his aunt Bengi.