Monday, August 25, 2008

Cade's first post!

I thought I'd add a little video for our first post. Cade is 22 months old!

I took this video this morning during breakfast...apparently he thinks I must be trying to poison him because he would only eat my cereal, not his cereal in his toddler-size plastic bowl. :) Or maybe it is the skim milk in mine vs his whole milk??? who knows - but he drank every last bit of his cereal milk - so whatever works!


and, yes...I'm hoping that by adding the world's most boring video (to anyone but me, of course!), my sisters will not pressure me to post so often! :) just kidding...enjoy watching my (almost) 2-year-old drink milk.

4 comments:

Kati said...

Well I want you to know that Brady loves watching Cade's Videos!

So do I!

Bengi said...

Oh my gosh! That was totally awesome!!!!! He is so cute. Thank you guys for humoring me with your posts. You don't have to post that often but the joy I felt watching Cade and seeing my little spiderman can not be compared. I already feel closer to you guys and that is what my goal was.

Thanks
Hugs and Kisses

TravelinGranny said...

PRICELESS! It's really great to see how he has grown. Don't you know that a picture is worth a 1000 words.

LOVE MOM

TravelinGranny said...

New House = $ X00K
New Table = $ XK
Bowl Cereal = $ 5.00

Smile on my face = PRICELESS