Monday, August 25, 2008

Visit to Cade's



While I was getting the photos for the swimming blog I ran across the ones from our suprise visit to Cade's last weekend.


We had to go to the city last weekend for pool supplies and on our way home we stopped by to see Cade. (And Kimi and Chad). I told them they would regret moving up north because I'll stop every time I come to the city now. It is right on my way home! Yeah!!!


Of course I'm the rude relative who never calls before I show up! :) I promise to try to be more considerate and at least call when I'm just down the road.


Anyway, they were playing out in the back yard so I got some great shots of the kids. They are really coming along with their new house. It is so beautiful. Kimi and Chad you have an awesome way of decorating and getting this to look so nice. I'm really proud of you guys.


It takes a little bit for Cade to warm up to us. We just don't get to spend enough time together. The kids had fun playing ball and running races. It was a pleasant quick visit.


Enjoy the pictures.


Love Ya

No comments: