Thursday, March 12, 2009

No 2nd-Child-Syndrome Here...yet!

I'm posting ANOTHER ultrasound pic, in hopes this will FINALLY prompt a post of Brandon & Kati's ultrasound.

I had my first visit back with my regular OB-GYN, and they did a quick in-office ultrasound, just for fun. :) The picture isn't great, but we just wanted to see the heartbeat and got to see our little peanut moving around! She wants to take an ultra-conservative approach & continue the progesterone through the end of the first trimester (2 more weeks), which isn't a big deal, but I was looking forward to stopping them this week. She said my "real" ultrasound will be around 16 weeks, and I can hardly wait to find out the gender!!










Oh - I titled this post as such because at this point we have 4x the pictures of Cade! I know, I know, it is sure to catch up with me when we have our hands full with both of our little bundles of joy...it is just such a precious, fleeting time, I hope to really cherish each moment & video- or photo-op.

I've also published our new baby page on chadandkimi.com:
http://www.chadandkimi.com/baby/baby.htm

1 comment:

TravelinGranny said...

Look back at Cade's ultra-sound. It looks just like him. It is amazing. I can't wait to watch the ultra-sounds progress.

LOVE GRANDMA