Sunday, March 8, 2009

Coach St.John????????

In February of 2009 Brady St John was signed up for his inaugural debut in T-Ball, which starts on March 28th. Daddy St John signed up to be an assistant coach. Sounded fun and I want to learn together with my son. Daddy St John was called today 03-08-09 and informed that I would need to pick up my packet for my team (Indians). I have no idea what the hell I am doing, but I figure it will be an adventure that I cannot refuse to do. When I went to pick up my packet, I was really trying to figure out why my team could not adopt the name *Bears* (Get it Bad News Bears). Yes, I wanted to share my story with you guys, but I also wanted to offer advice: These little things as shared above are the little things that I know if I had not took on this I would be regretting it a few years down the road.

2 comments:

Bengi said...

I feel your pain. No one signed up to be coach for Jenni's 8 and under team so they called me. ME? I never even liked playing softball now I'm supposed to coach. So I called my friend and she agreed to co coach. We are still looking for one more brave sole! Of course Tim is coaching the boys! Thank goodness Jessi is on a real team that has real coaches!

chadandkimi said...

Coach St. John needs to update his roster & add your ULTRASOUND PICS already!!!

Seriously, congrats on the coaching...it will be fun!