Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Why do I do this?

Ok so after making 350 shirts do you think I could take a night off? Oh no I plan a jewelry party tonight.

I love the jewelry! You really do get lots of stuff free and discounted when you have a show. But I am so TIRED!!!!!

Anyway, Kati and Kimi, I will probably use your names for a few pre show orders. If I have $100 before the show, then I get $25 free jewelry. If I have a $400 show it will double to $50. I will also earn $25 in free jewelry for having it on the original date which I am. That will also double if I have a $400 show. If I have 10 people over 18 I get $25 which will double and if three people sign up to have a show same deal. I doubt I hit the other two so I thought it would be worth $50 free to go ahead and use your names and order some of the stuff I want. So thanks in advance for the use of your names! :)

I will post back later and let you know how it went!

Sorry guys I meant to post this on my blog. It shouldn't be hear taking up space. I didn't end up having to use either of your names because a friends mom wanted some stuff and it added up to over $100 so I used it for my presale. I got a total of $592 (19 pieces) of jewelry for $168! Yeah!!! For more details go to my blog www.bengiann.blogspot.com .

1 comment:

Kati said...

Does this mean I get to wear some of the jewlrey that you buy in my name?

: )

We do it because we love pain!