Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Baby Too!!!!!!!!

Ok well you guys know how I was sad when you all announced you were pregnant and due at the same time. Well Tim and I started talking about another baby. We both miss the little stage and I can't even pick Jenni up and hold her anymore. So........

Tim's new office partner, Russell Singleton, has built a business of adoptions. Many unwed mothers contact him and he arranges the adoptions. We started talking to him about the process and we decided to go for it. I mean we have enough love and fun for another one. So last week we met with a prospective mother. She is caucasion in case you are wondering and 14 years old.

I am so excited because we signed the papers today!!!!!!! She is due around the 5th of October but with a little luck maybe she will deliver early. So now it will be three new babies in the family!!!! I am so excited. I get a baby with out the pregnancy!!!! The kids are so excited about having a new brother or sister. We are going to find out the sex of the baby. So add us to the sex guessing game!!!!

2 comments:

TravelinGranny said...

I am so excited that it will make it 10 grandchildren.

Congratulations! Bengi and Tim

Kati said...

I can't believe it!!!! How fun with this be! So are you going to join in with the alphabet or stick with your "J".
The options for the alphabet is
D - Dessie
E- Elvina
F - Franny
OR you can have "J"
Jodean!

: )