Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just Jumping





Well tonight was the first night in quite a while where I was able to spend my evening just hanging out with the kids. I took my camera out and was able to get some fun shots!

Jake be nimble, Jake be quick, Jake jump over a tree?



What a cheerleader in the making!



Here's my jumper!



Jessi was at softball practice so no shots of her.



Here is another favorite. Tim was teaching the boys how to pitch tonight. Priceless moments in life.

Congratulations Kati on the baby boy. They are so precious! I wouldn't trade mine for anything!

4 comments:

Kati said...

Kati out of town. There is certainly a difference between your camera and ours. Your pictures look 3-D...Almost studio like or something.

Bengi said...

Thank you! That makes all the money I have spent on my camera more worth it. I actually enhanced those with adobe photoshop elements. Its a great photo software that doesn't cost as much as the professional photoshop software does. If anyone has an extra $800 laying around I'd love the professional program for my birthday! :) Just kidding!!!!

chadandkimi said...

Yes, your pictures are AWESOME! I am so jealous of your camera...look at the pathetic quality of the pic of Cade on Easter on our fireplace. :( If anyone has another extra $800 laying around, I'd love a fancy camera. :) Just kidding!!!!

chadandkimi said...

Bengi - I mailed a check for 2008 farm taxes on 2/14/09, but it still hasn't cleared my bank. Did you get it? If so, please CASH it! :)