Thursday, April 2, 2009

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

Ok so tell me you all really didn't fall for that.

Now mom was in on it because I told her on Tuesday that I was going to post that we were having a baby. Then I decided that wasn't so believable and came up with the adoption story.

Tim said we can't have any more kids because they wouldn't fit in the motorhome!!!!! Priorities, Priorities.

My other good get of the day was Jacob. When he was coming down the stairs I told him his calf had died. He sat down on the stairs and started crying. I quickly said April Fools and boy was he mad.

Jenni took the soap out of the shower and then when Tim hollared she told him we were out of soap he'd have to stink today. Then she yelled April Fools.

I tried to get Tim by telling him when I took Roxi to the vet she got away and another dog maulled her in the parking lot. She was still there but not doing good. He said for a second he panicked because he knew I was going to the vet and her new leash was loose but then quickly remembered the soap incident and didn't fall for it.

I just love April Fools Day!!!!

3 comments:

chadandkimi said...

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am always on high-alert on April Fools... I wasn't fooled, but I hated to spoil your fun. That being said, I have to say your idea of a fool has an evil twist...poor Jake & Roxi!

Hey - I just got an idea for next year's April Fools on YOU...you know, next year when Jessi will be FOURTEEN!!! now THAT would be funny...

Bengi said...

I knew one of you had figured it out when the widget was there. I was planning on doing that but didn't have time before we left for the play. I just didn't know which one.

Kati said you kept telling her to read it again. I was wondering why then she said because of the date. Oh well. It is all in fun.

Kati said...

Yes I will admit I fell for it!