Wednesday, April 22, 2009

INCREDIBLE LION KING!!!!!!!!










Oh my gosh! You guys can not imagine how incredible this show is. I got goose bumps on my arms no less than 6 times during the show. The costumes were incredible and the stage props mesmerizing. Everytime I would look down at Jake he was on the edge of his seat watching intently to what was going on. It was awesome!





We were late by my standards getting going to the city because it took AT&T 3 1/2 to set up six phones. Hope there service is better than the initial setup. We walked in the door at 12:50 and Tim started home at 4:15. So now all four kids have phones and Tim and I got I-phones. So now we are a part of the younger generation again right?




We got to Bob and Mom's and had chicken for dinner which was delicious. Then we took some pictures, toured the new motorhome, and then headed downtown.












We had such a great time. Thank you mom and Bob for an incredible evening!

1 comment:

chadandkimi said...

I am sorry I didn't make it, too. I'm glad you had a great time & everyone enjoyed the show. Your kids all look so grown-up, can hardly believe it!