Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beautiful Day for A Track Meet


Oh what a beautiful day for a track meet. I get the kids up at 7 each morning. I turned the corner to yell up for them to get up and Jenni popped to the top of the stairs. She was dressed in her track clothes and had her wind suit on top. Her hair was up in pig tails. She said I'm ready I've been up for an hour. She couldn't wait to make her lunch. Yesterday when we were in town she told every check out lady that she was going to a track meet. She was so adorable.

Her first event was the 50 yard dash. She came in 1st! Yeah!

Next she ran the 75 this was 1 and 2nd combined so she didn't do as well here but she was still all smiles.
Jake ran the 75 and the 400. The 400 is all the way around the track. I'm not sure he knew that but he finished. You can see the pain on his face!



They both were in the long jump. They both did really well. I didn't hear if they placed but I got some cool pictures.


Jessi got to get out of school to go help Coach Davis keep all 75 1st thru 6th graders in line and at events on time.

It was an awesome day! By the way how do you like the picture at the top. I took it with my new fish eye lens. Don't you love it!

4 comments:

TravelinGranny said...

I love your NEW lense. Fish-eye. I am showing the pictures to mom and dad now.

chadandkimi said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Jenni!

WAY TO GO, Jake!

chadandkimi said...

I do love the fish-eye lens

Kati said...

Will some of your pictures make the school yearbook?