Monday, April 20, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

Ok after cleaning up my desk from tax season today, I did some experimenting with my pictures.

Here is the original.

Now see where I removed her earring hole in her ear and I made her eyes more violet.




Ok here is Josh as it was originally shot. Notice the yellow tint to his teeth and the eye color.
See the added blue to his eyes and the crisp white smile.






Here is the photo I did for Albert's Birthday. I just love the one cow that just stopped and looked at me.
I printed this one for Tim, I titled it "The Pitching Lesson"


These two are close ups using the macro settings on the camera. I think these are amazing!

1 comment:

TravelinGranny said...

GREAT JOB!

I am very proud of your picture taking. Are you going to enter any of them in the fair?