Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cade's OU Room



WOW! Props to Chad again for a great room for Cade! He out-did himself on the nursery, and this one is equally magical for Cade. I was nervous about the putting up that giant helmet (a 'fathead'), but it was pretty easy. Cade said, "Wow, that helmet is neat."


The jersey is an autographed Jason White (2003 Heisman Trophy winner) jersey.




Cade's other favorite are the bobble-heads. At night in bed, he is at a bad angle to see the far left one of the shelf with #14, so he says, "I can't see Josh Heupel". Yes, he is learning all their names; we call the little ones with #1 "Cade".


This says it all...Cade loves it!

4 comments:

TravelinGranny said...

What a GREAT job!!! I know that a lot of hard work went into this spectacular room

GRANDMA

Bengi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bengi said...

The deleted one was mine I entered before I was done so anyway....


I think the room looks awesome. However, I think orange and black would have been a better color combination. Go Pokes!!!

Kati said...

The room looks good! Glad to hear Cade loves it!