Thursday, January 22, 2009

my ovarian-honing device works again!

So we return from a fun day trip to Enid for Jenni's 7th birthday, and this a picture of our kitchen island 5 minutes after I walked in the door.
Apparently Chad had been searching for the batteries that I purchased at Target the day before. They had been in a Target bag on this same island the night before, but I guess I put the other stuff & that bag away. He asked me about the batteries just after we got home, and I pointed them out. He was furious about it. He accused me of moving them there; that's right...in the middle of corralling Cade into the house, greeting my excited puppy under my feet, balancing 15 pounds of purse/diaper/fast food baggage as I walk in the door, out of some evil conspiracy I move the batteries out of hiding into broad daylight...just for fun.


so, women, let's try a "Where's Waldo" type experiment... see if the men in your life can find the batteries in the picture! :)

2 comments:

chadandkimi said...

while I'm griping about men :)

Just wanted to update everyone that Chad's re-surgery went fine today. They actually didn't open anything up, just manipulated it from the mouth/nostrils/etc. He has the stents back in against the septum to facilitate healing the septum so he can breathe in both nostrils; they can only stay in 10 days, so let's pray for great healing while they're in! They also placed stitches between his cartiliage & maxilla (upper lip bone) to try to help force the cartiliage straight; after ~30 years of deviating to the left, it needs something to teach it to be straight. Keep your fingers crossed it works.

Recovery should be much less eventful than last time, but he is just a bear when he is on narcotics...unless I convince him to take enough to make him sleep. :) just kidding!

Thanks for your prayers for us & all of our family's medical issues.

Bengi said...

Glad to hear he is doing well. I didn't even realize it was today.