Saturday, February 14, 2009

Summer Vacation

I put this post on my Bengi's blog page but haven't received any responses from you guys. So here it is again.

We are having second thoughts about Disney World this year. I just think we should wait a year and that way the kids will have grown a little. I feel like if we go every year then it takes away from the excitement.

So I was wondering if you guys had put any thought into your summer vacations. We could go a number of places that would have nice hotels for Kimi and Chad. My kids had mentioned Nashville again. They really had a good time at the grand ol opree and at the big mall there. We had also talked about colorado springs.

What do you all think? Do you have any suggestions? Even if you don't want to go along, I would still take suggestions.

Bengi

5 comments:

TravelinGranny said...

What dates are we talking about?

MOM

Kati said...

DFW has lots to offer! LOL! Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, The St. Johns, Great Wolf Lodge, Stock Yards, etc...

Bengi said...

Dates are open right now. July is better because kids baseball is over then.

Let's go somewhere Kati. We can make it really economical if you take your trailer. Why else have it.

chadandkimi said...

We need to plan a vacation, so don't count us (and our hotel room) out! Our calendar is open as far as I know, but June would be better than July for my work; although with Chad's schedule we could probably easily do a Fri-Sat-Sun w/o too much work-planning, even in July. Sorry - just another stinky part of NO SUMMER VACATIONS. (didn't I put that on my post to Jessica?)

Kati said...

I am going to be taking 12 hours this summer so make your plans then if it works out for us we will go but I am afraid I am going to be up to my eye balls in school!