Friday, May 22, 2009

Still Here

OK so as I think you know we have been working on a new room for Abby. I have been putting pics up on www.blogger.com/stjohnproject.com so if you are interested you can go look. I need new pics but we are on to paint!

I also wanted to let you know that we are planning on camping June 12 to June 15 at Lake Murray. Kimi they have a lodge or cabins http://www.touroklahoma.com/detail.asp?id=1+5U+6446 you can find info at this link.

Baby Ethan update... when they did the ultrasound last time there was an "atypical" scan of the liver. We will be doing another scan in 4 weeks. First off the dr said it was early and possibly nothing. I have done some research on issues with the liver and nothing seems to be serious.

Other than that just feeling pregnant!

1 comment:

chadandkimi said...

Well, I'm one to say it, but stay positive about the ultrasound. I almost wish they wouldn't mention things like that at all because who isn't going to worry themselves sick?! It is amazing what they can see so early on...which makes finding out & fixing sooner possible...so hang in there & call if you need to talk. The up side is MORE ultrasounds, which are sooo reassuring...you're in my thoughts & prayers!

It has been lonely here on the blog, glad to see you've both posted! :)

Happy Memorial Day weekend.