Monday, June 22, 2009

Abby's Dance

Abby will be dancing in MWC at the Rose State College (same as the last time) on Saturday Afternoon and Sunday Morning. All I have is arrive times not dance times but she has to be there on Saturday @ 1:00 for her solo, Sunday @ 8:30 for her duo - Jail House and her other dance sucks and it's not worth seeing but it is at 1:00. : )

I have class until 9:30 on Thursday so we will most likely head to the city on Friday Morning. We will be staying with mom.

Hope we can see you all at some point this weekend!

7 comments:

chadandkimi said...

YEA!!!

Let's plan to get together Saturday evening after Abby's dance.

Saturday night is the LibertyFest lighted kite festival in Edmond:
http://www.libertyfest.org/LibertyfestKiteFest.php
(LibertyFest is Edmond's week-long celebration of the birth of our country & was voted as one of the TOP 10 July 4th Festivals by CNN & USA Today!)

We would be happy to have a cook-out Saturday evening at our house. Anyone is welcome to go swimming with us before and go to the kite festival with us after. Will 6-ish work for everyone for BBQ at our house?

YEA!!!

chadandkimi said...

The competition on Saturday ends at 6:36, and Abby will stay for the awards ceremony after that.
http://www.odysseytalent.com/schedules/
Odyssey_Dance_Nationals_09.pdf

I don't know how long awards ceremonies take, but maybe we should plan for eat around 7:30. The kitefestival starts after dark, so there's plenty of time, I was thinking to go around 8 though.

TravelinGranny said...

I would love to go to the kite festival Is that the only thing that will be worth going to?

So I will need a 4th of July outfit this year. CORRECT?

Bengi said...

I am planning on being present for the whole day. 8:00 a.m. too early.

Ha Ha!

Let me know what to bring. I like baked beans the best but will try anything!

Bengi said...

I am planning on being present for the whole day. 8:00 a.m. too early.

Ha Ha!

Let me know what to bring. I like baked beans the best but will try anything!

Bengi said...

Ok what kind of idiot posts twice the same thing.

Me!

Kati said...

We are game. We will just be in and out for dance....