Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jenni Softball Finals!

OK! I need lots of prayers! Jenni's softball team which I coach is in the finals of our tournament!!!!!!!

Monday night we played two games and won them both! The first one in extra innings. Now all along I have believed these girls had it in them but we would come out and lose our minds and the opponent would get 7 runs in one inning and kill our chance to stay in the game.

Monday night they hit well and we came out on top. I am so stinky proud of these little girls you just can't imagine. So tonight win or lose I am thrilled we made it to the finals. The worst we can do is 2nd place.

It is double elimination so if we lose the first game we have to play a second. I'm hoping for the win in the first one so we can get out of the heat. Cheer us on in your minds. Our first game is 7:30 in Medford. I'll let you know when we get home if we are champions! :)

1 comment:

TravelinGranny said...

I know that Jenni and all of the girls will do their best.

I am very proud of you taking them to the finals.

Hope to see a BIG WIN!