Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ethan Update

Had baby check up and ultra sounds done last week - Everything looks good and he are right on target growth wise. I have to start taking iron - no surprised had to with last two. He is moving around a lot now.

And I have to say I have been crazy busy but Brandon has been, too! Not only has he been hanging out with the kids he has found time to get Ethan's room put together.

My photography sucks and as I was trying to get pics the camera died... BUT I think you get the idea!





7 comments:

chadandkimi said...

Wow! Ethan's room looks great! it's sooo cute

Did you have your glucose screening? Did you pass?

chadandkimi said...

My MD appt was today ~ very uneventful, no funny stories! They said it'd take a day to get my glucose results...really, you can't just do a quick finger-stick??? well, I guess if I don't pass, I would rather wait & know in a couple days so I can enjoy a few more days of eating for 2! :)

Our next ultrasound is in 2 more weeks. I think we are going to take Cade...ahhhh

My only other eventful thing is that wearing my wedding ring is becoming dangerous. In trying to cheat on my glucose test, I went & walked at the mall this morning which caused my fingers to swell, & I could barely get it off. I think I'm going shopping for a fake one...they just all look so fake! LOL Last time I wore a silver ring that was Grandma Mim's, but that was at 8 (not 6!) months. :)

Kati said...

As I was enjoying my mega size box of hot tommales, I got my call from my dr. I thought crap I should wait till I am done with these.... But all was fine. Just needed iron. : )

chadandkimi said...

That's funny!



...mmm...Hot Tamales...

Bengi said...

Good Lord you guys are weird!!!!

Bengi said...

Good Lord you guys are weird!!!!

Kati said...

No just PREGNANT!!!